Example by Maddie age 6, from Claygate.
Want to be in with a chance of winning a brand new Nintendo Switch? All that you have to do is draw us a picture of your dream home. Now this could be a home in outer space, this could be a medieval castle, this could even be a Minecraft house!
Once you’ve drawn your picture get your parent or guardian to like or follow us on Facebook or Instagram, and they can either take a picture of your picture and email it in to us, or alternatively they can drop it into one of our branches in East Molesey or Claygate.
Entries will be displayed on our screens in branch and 5 finalists will be posted to social media, the finalist with the most likes will be announced as the winner and will receive a brand new nintendo switch console!
RULES FOR ENTERING THIS COMPETITION ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- This competition is for children aged 11 and under.
- Entry is only available to local residents of; Claygate, Esher, Thames Ditton, Hinchley Wood, East Molesey and West Molesey. (Your postcode must start with KT8, KT7 or KT10 and winners will be asked to provide proof of address from their parent or guardian)
- The parent or guardian must like or follow our Newton Huxley Facebook or Instagram pages for your entry to be counted.
- Only entries received by the 16th March 2021 will be entered
- All entries will be displayed on screens at out offices so please make sure you put your name and age so we can add it to your picture.
- Entries can be made by either emailing to email@example.com or dropped directly to our offices at either 15 The Parade, Claygate, Surrey, KT10 0PD or 33 Bridge Road, East Molesey, Surrey, KT8 9ER – dropping directly will alow us to scan your picture and will look best!
- Finalists will be selected and their pictures will be uploaded to Facebook and Instagram, the picture that receives the most collective likes by the 31st March will be announced the winner and invited to collect their Brand New Nintendo Switch from our offices.
We would prefer that you drop entries into one of our offices so that we can scan and upload the image clearly, but you can also submit you entry by email to firstname.lastname@example.org